[Coco] GShell 1.26 anoyance

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Thu Dec 14 21:48:07 EST 2006

Leon,

The only way I was able to fix the problem was by manually editing my most-frequently-used icons using an icon editor to make the icon background colors match the Gshell desktop background color. If you want, I can email you my edited icons, so you don't have to redo the work I did. Email me off-list if you want them.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---