[Coco] Burke & Burke Book?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Dec 6 22:45:15 EST 2006

Leonard,

The B&B book is called "The 6309 Book:  Inside the 6309 Microprocessor"
By Chris Burke.  (C)1992.  It's about 252 pages.  The layout of the book
is similar to "Programming the 6809" by Zaks and Labiak, and like that
book, it could be used as a complete programming reference.  The
sections are:
Section 1 Processor Overview
Section 2 Addressing Mode Reference
Section 3 Instruction Reference <- The majority of the book (149 pages),
contains comprehensive instruction descriptions, 1 per page.
Section 4 Application Information
Appendix A 6309 Programming Card <- A table of op. codes, mnemonics,
addressing modes, instruction sizes, and clock cycles in emulation mode
and native mode for each instruction.

If you can still find this book I would recommend it highly.

JCE