[Coco] Cloud-9 Xmas sale

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Dec 6 11:34:03 EST 2006

Andrew,

There has only been one drive as I recall that didn't work with the
SCSI interface. It was SCSI but different. Boisy analyzed it and
determined what it was doing. I just don't remember. All other drives
have worked. The interface supports SCSI-1 ans SCSI-2 drives.

CDROM will work no problem with SuperDriver. You can also get
HawkSoft's CDF for the 6809 and read ISO9660 CDRs.

Drivers...Yes they are extra. In the past we debated about how to do
this. Should a RSDOS user pay for NitrOS-9 drivers and reverse for
NitrOS-9 only users? We then removed the drivers and then applied the
proper drivers for what the customer wanted to do. SuperDriver is
hands down the most integent driver the CoCo has ever seen....to
date...SuperBoard is going to push this. :)
You can boot right from the SuperDriver disk, the driver queries the
drive, determines size and then creates the descriptor, etc, for you.
You have to know nothing.

MPI-SuperIDE or any Cloud-9 product. All products have been tested
extensively on all CoCos. CoCo1, CoCo2 and CoCo3 w/MPI and without.

Limited quantities of the HD63x09ep in stock. When they are gone, no
rain checks.

Thanks,

Mark