[Coco] Dates for 2007 CoCoFest?

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Dec 4 20:33:57 EST 2006

On Dec 3, 2006, at 1:08 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
Dern CoConut Festival people took our idea!  :)

Great idea, Boisy.  Sometimes the best ideas come late, or perhaps
just in time?

Think of a nifty domain name for the CoCo Fests and I'll be glad to
register the name and point it to my CoCo3.com account and then work
on how it will be maintained.

Roger,

www.cocofest2007.com would be a good one.  The year is part of the
domain name which limits its timeliness, but that's the best I can
come up with.  Tony Podraza and Brian Goers are on the list, maybe
they can give approval and start the ball rolling on this idea.

Regarding the hacking on coco3.com, I wonder if this is the same jerk
that hacked into my system several years ago and posted the fake
"Bill Barden" messages.  I would be interested in learning the
identity of orB.

--
Roger Taylor