[Coco] Dates for 2007 CoCoFest?

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 3 19:26:35 EST 2006

Hi! Everyone.
Boisy

First off I'll check and make sure since I don't have my notes handy.
The CoCoFest Dates that I remember planning for are March 31and April 1, 2007.

I WILL check tonight to confirm the date and tell the list Monday December 4 2006.

I read your message. I never thought of Web page for the Fest. But that sounds like a good idea.
I have never written any code for a web page but I'll look into having a Fest page.

<coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2006 10:11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Dates for 2007 CoCoFest?

I want to point out something (and I hope the Glenside folks are
reading this) that will probably start a fire on this list.  But
hell, somebody has to say it.

<Stuff Deleted>

I have had a class that meets on Thursdays, but also didn't call anyone to find out what is discussed at the meetings.
All the things you bought up will be addressed.
Thanks for message.
We need a light fire now and then.

Please note my newer E-Mail address. I am bgoers at ais.net anymore.

Brian Goers
Vice-President of something at Glenside Color Computer Club.