[Coco] hacker Hunt-Down Status

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Dec 3 02:41:33 EST 2006

Did you contact your local FBI office?
That should be the first step nowadays. They look into issues like these.

I've had to call them a few times over the past 5-7 years, and have actually had agents come and see what was done.

That will be your first step, which will lead to s subpoena - or actually THEY can request the info from the ISP.

Tony