[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco3.com showing Hacked by orB message

Rick Ross rick at rossprg.com
Sat Dec 2 15:47:31 EST 2006

All.

I am wondering if roger is reffering to me when he mentions "orB". I did indeed crack his software AND tell him I did so. long story short I bought the software and expected to be able to use it. I have many machines here and reinstall different os's as I see fit. the rainbow would not reinstall on my machines (two machines, two keys) - a problem with the rainbows protection if roger explained it properly.

I explained what was going on to roger and he was kind enough to scold me about what I do with my own machines. my point was I had a right to use the software I purchased(personal use) and I had not been informed of rt's policy. I asked for a refund - with me returning the cable and cd I had recieved (it was a deal - he needed money in his paypal account or something) rt refused for whatever reason.

we exchanged emails I tried to convince him it was the right thing to do - either let me use my purchase *or* return my money. he told me how great he was :) and refused. I got tired of it and cracked the rainbow; informed him and thankfully terminated communication.

that ended it. I have not given the rainbow to anyone - dont know anyone with interest so couldent even if I wanted. I am not "Orb" and its possible I wasnt being slandered; as rt mentioned he has made some enemies - very understandable - I am not one of them - unless you count having a low opinion as being an enemy..

just wanted to air this out before the slander happens again; while I am a quite member of this community I am a good one. I have purcahsed many hardware and software products for the coco - supporting peoples work and contributions. I enjoy reading the posts from the group and frequent coco3.com. I would not under any circumstances do what I am apparently suspected of.

Best Regards,
Rick Ross
rick at rossprg - dot - com.
feel free to check the ip.