[Coco] Eerily ontopic... MythTV find!

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri Dec 29 15:51:49 EST 2006

Checking out the latest version of KnoppMyth (a knoppix-installer CD
designed for creating a Linux-based TiVo-like device) which was just
released on Christmas Day (Merry Xmas! ;-) and I went to the changelog to
see what was new... and scrolled down to the bottom, and lookey what I saw:

=-=-=-=

02-07-04
Release 4 Version 2 "CoCo 3"
Updated XMLTV 0.5.28-1
Updated IvyTV drivers 0.1.19
[[[ more changelog stuff snipped ]]]

11-3-03
Release 4 "CoCo2"
Added Auto Install and upgrade scripts.
Added FFMPEG(used by Motion).
Added IVTV decoder-alpha
[[[ more changelog stuff snipped ]]]

=-=-=-=

There was also a reference to a "Fat Agnus" release -- seems this guy
might've been into computers for quite a while... ;-)

Happy New Year,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.