[Coco] GShell 1.26 anoyance (L. Curtis Boyle)

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Fri Dec 22 00:05:46 EST 2006

 >I was (at one time) going
 >to write a utility to allow one to swap the colors of the icon files
 >(under user control), so that one could remap them to better suit the
new
 >color scheme, but I never did get around to that before my free time
 >disappeared. It wouldn't be too hard to do, though.
 >
 >L. Curtis Boyle

A while back I was thinking of writing a program to do exactly that. I
never got around to it though. You're right, I don't think it would be
that hard. Perhaps after the Holidays I'll give it a try. It would be in
Basic09 though, since I don't know C or assembly.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---