[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Free HP LaserJet 1 & Tandy DMP-105

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:39:38 EST 2006

Don't reply to me, reply to mikek400 at remthis.comcast.net

      From:  Michael Kennedy - view profile
      Date:  Wed, Dec 20 2006 2:40 pm
      Email:   "Michael Kennedy" <Mikek... at remthis.comcast.net>
      Groups:   sci.electronics.repair
      Not yet ratedRating:
      show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

If anyone wants an old tandy DMP-105 pay for shipping and it is yours, or
you can pick it up for free. As far as I know it is in perfect working
condition.

I believe the Laserjet is the first model ever sold.. It has a serial
interface and a toner cartridge.. The last time I powered it on it worked
fine.  I'm in Mt. Dora, FL and if nobody wants these they're going in the
dumpster.

- Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: