[Coco] [Color Computer] Has anyone seen Roger Taylor? (sneakerpimps)

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri Dec 1 00:35:33 EST 2006

Rumor has it that Robert Gault may have mentioned these words:
>David Grimmel wrote:
> > Maybe we should all setup a temporary coco3 forum on
> http://www.phpbb.com/,
> > until Roger gets the regular Coco3.com forum fixed? Call it Coco-Talk or
> > something??
> > Dave
>
>What's wrong with posting your Coco thoughts and questions here?

Nothing. ;-)

>  That's what this mailing list is for and while Roger's forum was good,
> it did split the traffic away from maltedmedia.

If I can offer a stoopid, drunken & "dumbalek" (longhand for "dalek,"
right??? ;-) opinion, the same could be said about the maltedmedia list
doing the same from the princeton list that I used to be a member of oh...
ah... about a decade ago until the spam got so bad that I moved on...

Thank %deity that I'd found maltedmedia - I was (originally) one of those
wide-eyed psycho nutjob kids that saw [1] the cartoon rendition of Dennis
with the ballon "I'll Teach You a Lesson" [2] =-= Now I'm one of those
seasoned "ol' salts" that bust my butt to help Dennis (and yet, don't do
enough, it seems ;-) in thanks of just that dream.

Different people relate to different forms of communication in different
ways... For every person I've seen that poo-poohs "web forums" and "RSS
feeds" (which admittedly, I rarely diddle with as well) there's at least
one other that thinks it's the bees-knees[3].

In the short term: It's all commo[4]; it just depends on what you prefer.
Some people (%deity forbid) don't just "get into" email lists... but we
hope they see the light someday... ;-) Until then, there's the forums at
coco3.com! ;-)

...[5]...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

[1] In TCM, HotCoCo, Rainbow, etc...

[2] So I strived to learn on my own, as at that time (age 15) I couldn't
afford his lessons on a high-schoolers lack-of-income... ;-)

[3] I was a beekeeper in high school - been stung *many* times - what the
heck is so cool about their knees anyway??? ;-) I dunno....

[4] Commo. Military munchkinization of "Communication" of which I've
participated in most forms of over the last couple decades... ;-)

[5] Those who know me usually know that the underlistendto yet usually
prophetic rantings (;-) like this from me are usually due to
overconsumption of... well... this time of year -- Eggnog (with a kick).
;-) After years of searching, I *finally* found a good recipe for it, so I
can _finally_ quit paying $$$ for cheap swill. ;-) Private email if you
want the recipe.
;-)

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein