[Coco] [Color Computer] Need any of this?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 22:52:13 EDT 2006

Nuxie at aol.com may have muttered something like this:

>i could use some of those max ten manuals
>
>Mary

I'll scan the Max-10 stuff for you as soon as I can.  I'll put you at
the top of the list since you are writing the newsletter.  At least I
assume this is the same Mary. ;)

Here is the list of manuals I have in this box:
Max-10 User's Manual
A Max-10 fonts Ad
Max-10 Borders & Boxes
- sample borders
- a note from the author (printed, not handwritten)
Max-10 Picture Translator User's Manual
Max-10 Upgrade Addendum
Max-10 Spelling Checker Manual
Max-10 Technical Reference Guide

CoCo Max III
Color Printer Drivers for COCOMAX3
-has a diagram of how to hook up a OKIMATE-20 to the CoCo on the back.

Zone Runner
Pegasus and the Phantom Riders
Zaxxon
Pitfall II
Shanghai Players Guide
Super Pitfall
Color Baseball
Dragon Fire
Demolition Derby
Tetris

I also have another bunch of cartrige manuals with the original boxes.

Disks:
There is a disk labled "Callifonts"
A couple original Spell'n Fix II disks and a photocopy of the manual.

These two were written by my ex-partner and marketed by The Other Guys
Software:
Grade Easy
AMT Working Disk
I might have their accounting program or Bob's Magic Graphics Machine.

1 disk says CoCo Pilot but I don't know if it works.

A disk that says Max 10 Manual Suppliments
Printer Tool Kit - CoCo Max III Driver Development System
Borders and Boxes
1994 "PASTE A CALENDAR"  (obviously out of date but worth preserving)
6 Font disks for Max-10

and on and on...

BTW, AOL is a dirty word.

Yahoo! Groups Links