[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] What's this?

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:23:05 EDT 2006

Doug,

It is a must-have for CoCoMax, UNLESS you have the RS Graphics tablet and
the 'patch' they put together for it. I used to enjoy using CoCoMax with an
actual pen and paper to draw with/on.

CoCoMax won't normally work with the regular joysticks, although I seem to
recall that there may have been a patch for them, too.

HTH,

Richard

SNIP