[Coco] Finally got broadband (ot)

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 28 06:53:13 EDT 2006

You do know how to hurt a guy, David.  I finely got a firewall / gateway for
dial-up, so at least I'm not waiting while my wife writes one more E-mail.
It will only take a couple minutes to reconfigure it for broadband, if-ever,
when-ever.  Enjoy, I off to check out my access ability at school as I face
"The First Day".

Bruce W.