[Coco] Re: What it is, and Hi-Res Interface Musings - was RE: What's this?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Aug 27 19:19:17 EDT 2006

A few years ago, I got an adapter that lets you use standard Atari type
joysticks. It has connectors for 2  joysticks, and , if memory serves,
the label said it was for the Dragon 32 computer (the adapter's still in
Uruguay).
It will only give values 0-31-63 for the left/top - center -
right/bottom positions.

Diego