[Coco] Programming a 68766 EPROM

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Aug 26 08:32:13 EDT 2006

Warren

The 27xx series of chips with the exception  of the 2716 requires 12.5 volts for
Vpp. The MCM68766 requires 25 Volts.  Be sure your progrmmer is setup to s
upply that much voltage. Also to program the 68766 you need to bring the enable
upto 5 Volts then put the data and address to the chip then raise the enable
voltage to 25 volts.

james