[Coco] Re: My coco3 gallery (Bob Devries)

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 26 01:41:16 EDT 2006

Yep, that's the one. I seem to remember having the layouts as well but haven't
come across then in many years so I doubt if they're still around here any more.
I'd suspect there'd be a problem getting the WD2793 as I had a 'lot' of trouble
sourcing them the last few controllers I made maybe 10 years ago.

stanblaz at netspace.net.au