[Coco] My coco3 gallery

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 23:03:52 EDT 2006

Bob, that's got to be one of the most beautiful creations I've ever seen...

Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:  Phill,
I have uploaded a couple of photos of the Case Changer PCB at
http://www.coco3.com/gallery/v/User+Albums/bdevries/?g2_navId=x2f17bc28

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.