[Coco] Coco tapes as .wav or .mp3

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 24 08:09:15 EDT 2006

David wrote:
> Thanks Bob,
>
> I've had a look around the site, and the software is mainly in .BIN and
> .BAS formats.. This would be easy for me to use if I had a disk system,
> but I'm clueless how I'd go about getting these onto a virtual tape, for
> export in .wav or .mp3 format
 ><snip>

Simply install a Coco emulator that can create .wav file. Then you would
load the disk images into the emulator, CSAVE or CSAVEM the programs to
a tape image, transfer the tape image to the mp3 player, and CLOAD or
CLOADM into your Coco.

On the other hand, why don't you investigate null-modem transfer methods
between an emulator on a PC and your Coco?