[Coco] GP2X, anyone?

bsturk at adelphia.net bsturk at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 22 11:58:01 EDT 2006

> Does anyone on the list have a GP2X? It's a handheld device with ARM
> 920T and ARM 940T, a 320 x 240 display built-in and ability to display
> 720 x 480 via TV out (NTSC, PAL). It runs Linux. 64 MB RAM, 64 MB flash,
> an SD card slot, and USB 2.0. MESS has been ported to it, and it can
> emulate a CoCo.

Hi James,

Yep I have one and am also the person who ported xmess to it.  Unfortunately
the speed of emulation for that particular system (coco) is not 100%.  I'm
hoping once I get a new joystick I can resume work on it and do some
performance enhancements.

It's a great little system for emulation...

~brian

--
|-------------------------. bsturk<AT>adelphia.net | Python |(  _ _)/ /-."~