[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] Re: RIP Lonnie Falk - died June 16, 2006

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:15:36 EDT 2006

So sad to hear this (I see a Kentucky legislative resolution that says date
of death was June 9, not 16). The Rainbow was, as said by others before, the
very best peripheral for the CoCo. I met Lonnie at two of the Rainbowfests
and really enjoyed chatting with him.

One of the CoCo Giants passed this way, and will be missed. Rest in Peace,
Lonnie.

Richard

>From: Mike Warns <mikewarns at yahoo.com>
>To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Color Computer] Re: RIP Lonnie Falk - died June 16, 2006
>Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Thank you for the info about Lonnie.  He did more for the CoCo than anybody
>else and we all owe him a lot.
SNIP