[Coco] enable no-halt disto driver

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 20 19:49:59 EDT 2006

Mike Pepe wrote:
><snip>
>
> Odd. mb doesn't make bootable disks. In fact I'm not sure what its
> doing. However, the disk is absolutely not bootable. It just clears the
> screen and says OK after you do a DOS, so that means it's not writing
> the boot track.
>
> -Mike

If you want additional help, you are going to have to report an exact
description of what you are doing. Generalizations mean nothing when it
comes to troubleshooting. Posting, "It doesn't work!" or "I can't make
it work." will get you nowhere.

So, post the contents of your mb and bootlist files. Which version of
NitrOS-9 are you working with? Is this on an emulator or real Coco
system? Specify in detail the hardware or emulator being used. What
disks are in which drives and what are the drive specs?

You have implied you are using a Disto SCII but have not really said you
are. So, do you have this controller or are you just trying to use the
drivers with a normal controller? If you have the controller, what are
the jumper settings, ie. is $FF58 or $FF74 I/O in use?