[Coco] enable no-halt disto driver

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 23:51:03 EDT 2006

The real truth of the matter is that the emulator doesn't *need* a no-halt
controller. Why would it? It already runs much faster than a standard coco3,
unless you have a really slow PC to run it on.

The SCII controller was designed to get more speed out of a real coco3. In
that regard it works very well indeed.
I don't know how much speed difference there is now between NitrOS9 running
with a Disto SCII (and the correct driver), and with just a standard
controller, running the rb1773 driver. I would think there is really not a
huge advantage now.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.