[Color Computer] [coco] Learning MW C

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Aug 17 12:28:04 EDT 2006

I still believe that controlling stepper motors , especially microstepping,
should not be done in software on the COCO. Instead, external hardware to
form a arbitrary funtion generator would help the COCO emensely. Then the
contrtol routines only have to read the position encoders and adjust the
waveform accordingly.  This can be done very easy in either C or assembly.

james