[Coco] Coco3 Keyboard

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Aug 16 08:15:37 EDT 2006

Bob

After rethinking, I remember that carbon  was used a lot for contact switches
used on PCBs and even mylar.  I doubt that the mylar membrane was routed
with pure silver anyway. A conductive silver bearing compound would be
more probable. The actual contacts would more likely be carbon.

Judging by how cost conscience that Tandy was, I would definitely agree that
Tandy could have weighed cost over quality on many aspects of the design
of the Coco.

james