[Coco] FDD 26pin to 34pin

Warren Hoslet dermunda at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:51:58 EDT 2006

>>There's been much here in the last week about FDDs, controllers and High
>>Density. I find I greatly enjoy this discussion. Does anyone have the
>>schematics for the FD500, FD501 and FD502 controllers?
>
>I should make a web page with the schematics I have.

-
Mike, If you have schematics and/or service manuals for the CoCo disk
controllers, you may want to consider lending them to Ira GoldKlang so that
he can add them to his archive at www.trs-80.com. He has a large collection
of TRS-80 documentation, service manuals and magaizines archived, but
currently nothing for the CoCo disk controllers. These would be a welcome
addition.

- Warren