[Coco] Homebrew CNC (was: high density floppy controller mods

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon Aug 7 14:34:10 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Joel Ewy may have mentioned these words:
>I've got a homebrew CNC PCB drill press that's just waiting
>to punch holes in some copper-clad...

Do tell... ;-)

Any specifics? Details? Plans? Schematics? Tips?

Also - is it strong enough to route? I'm thinking of the odd "winged"
ground connections on the CoCo's socket - if they could be auto-routed on a
board, that would be *very handy*... ;-)

Thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson