[Coco] CoCo News

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Aug 6 14:53:18 EDT 2006

Hey gang,

I wanted to post some news about a few things happening on www.coco3.com.

I am currently accepting preorders for an upcoming CoCo DVD that will
be released soon.  The content will be viewable and navigatable on
your home DVD player and is planned to include CoCo docs, photo
galleries, screenshots, video samples of games and other software,
and tons of other material.  The idea is to let you kick back in your
chair and use your thumb to explore the CoCo world, with audio and
music.  Also on the DVD will be the entire CoCo collection set of
files so you can mount it in your PC for emulation.

If you are interested I'm taking orders at $9.95 + $3 shipping in the
U.S. by PayPal to: payment at coco3.com.

I also put the CoCo to PC file transfer cable back up on the site
with a limited number for sale at this time, but the price is
cheaper.  If you want to move files back and forth between your CoCo
and PC using communications programs and protocols, this could be your answer.

AND, Mary Kramer's latest issue of the CoCo Nutz! newsletter (E-Zine)
is now available for download in PDF format.  It's nice just like the
other issues.  Check them out!  She has a talk with Lonnie Falk in
one issue and I think you'll like that and the other
interviews.  Mary has worked very hard over the past year with this
newsletter and the pages are growing with more content.

www.coco3.com

--
Roger Taylor