[Coco] 1.2 MB Floppies (again)

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 12:56:00 EDT 2006

ISTR the patch program I used would work for 1.0 or 1.1 Disk ROM.
I included it with one of my older versions of Color FOG, either .93 or .99.
(download from www.geocities.com/theother_bob)

I think I named it 4080.BAS, and may also include the 6ms patch.
It's pretty user-friendly and will prompt you for parameters.
It originally came from The Rainbow.

Color FOG itself should work with 40T drives no problem.
Don't think I tried it on anything higher.

Bob