[Coco] high density floppy controller mods

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Aug 2 12:14:24 EDT 2006

Mike,

Is this the mod that Robert Brose of our Twin Cities Color Computer
Group designed over ten years ago??? Or are you doing your own?
Robert's mod is up on RTSI.

I have been running the HD modified 3029 controller and it does work
under NitrOS-9 with the proper descriptors. PCDOS even works and that
is my transfer method to/from the PC.

I added a line on the interface cable to send the density hole to
automatic place the controller in the right clock speed based upon the
sensor's output.

Mark