[Coco] Re: *MORE* hard drive troubles!!!

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 17:25:29 EDT 2006

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:10:10 +0000 (UTC), Leon Howell
<puritan_2076 at yahoo.com> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk
out:

>> When I switched to booting Nitro OS9 with /dd set to /h0 and using the
>> h0 sysgo, it crashed every time until I set up a CMDS directory on the
>> hard drive with the required files.
>>
>> Stephen
>
>/dd is still /d0. SysGo is /dd. How am I supposed to set up a CMDS directory
>on a hard drive the system won't recognize? It locks up no matter how I add
>these drivers. without the drivers, I can't format or set up the drive.

With those descriptors and sysgo, it won't be looking at the hard
drive for startup files.

The hd interface or the hard drive isn't working properly.  There
could be a bad connection, like at the 40 pin card slots.

Stephen