[Coco] Orchestra 90

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Aug 1 15:04:31 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Brian Blake may have mentioned these words:
>I know there's been some talk about the O-90's lately.There's a bulk
>auction on eBay right now (not mine) if anybody is interested. According
>to the Coco Collectors Price List, it's a little high, though if you want
>one bad enough....

Considering their original cost, $15 + nominal shipping really doesn't
sound like a bad deal for these units... but that's just me.

Granted, I've never had one - My S/S pak was a lotta fun, tho. Even had my
CoCo3 as a "guest" on my local AM radio station program once.

;-)

Laterz,
"Merch"

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson