[Coco] SitePlayer Telnet

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Aug 1 11:29:03 EDT 2006

Andrew,

I'm glad you brought this up.  I was browsing through a Nuts & Volts
magazine this weekend at Barnes & Noble and saw an ad for this same
device.  It certainly warrants some investigating.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp