[Coco] scan documents and turn into pdf

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Aug 30 15:56:59 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I scanned a couple of things that might be of interest.

The first is a book by Bob van der Poel & David McLeod, "The Ultimate
Color Computer Reference Guide and Tool Kit"

The second is a collection of articles and stuff from Jerry Heep. Most
revolve around the original project green thumb (even a copy of the
original proposal)

I will turn these into PDFs. Currently they're a bunch of 600 dpi b&w
tiffs.

For those of  you who have done this before, any comments? should I
resample them down to 300dpi, for example?

thanks

-Mike