[Coco] Programming a 68766 EPROM

Warren Hoslet dermunda at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:31:17 EDT 2006

I need some suggestions on what kind of programmer I can use to burn an
MCM68766 EPROM? I already have a Willem (PCB3) programmer which works great
for 27 series EPROMS, but I haven't been successful in wiring an adapter for
it that will work with the CoCos 24 pin format. I can't even get it to read
any of the CoCos ROMs.

I would liike to be able to burn some EPROMS for my disk controller, but
it's got the old 24 pin socket. I guess an alternative solution would be to
get one of the Cloud9 DOS adapters. Does anybody have one they'd be willing
to sell?