[Coco] Portal-9/Rainbow IDEs

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Fri Apr 28 17:00:16 EDT 2006

At 09:59 AM 4/28/2006, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>>I'm writing to announce my release of similar but more powerful IDE
>>called RAINBOW.  After reading this, be sure to visit
>>http://www.rainbowide.com and check it out!  You should be familiar with
>>the look and feel of the IDE and the side panels, but you'll notice more
>>features and content, and lots more capabilities!
>
>Looks very nice. Is there a version that runs under Linux?

Rainbow runs only under Windows, but one day maybe I can find the exact
replacement calls for the Linux API and give it a try.  Luckily, the
language I use (HLA) compiles the same source code under Windows and Linux.

Any STDLIB calls will compile and run the same under both OSes, but there's
a lot more Windows API functions.

--
Roger Taylor