[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] Feedback on Quality Requested

johnguin johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:31:38 EDT 2006

I much prefer the jpeg.  The text was much more readable.

The black and white photos on the djvu image look washed out, and there are
some fonts on the reader letter page which did not scan well (particularly
the letter y).

One question, though:  when I set the djvu file to show at 100% size, the
image I get is about twice as tall in inches as the Rainbow magazine.  Could
this be due to some video setting I have on my machine (WinXP SP2,
1152x864x32 bit color, 96 DPI)?

John