[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] Feedback on Quality Requested

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Apr 27 11:32:50 EDT 2006

I can see from my webserver's logs that many people have taken a look at
the "scanner.jpg" and "camera.jpg" examples, but I haven't heard any
feedback.

It's hard for me to believe that no one has an opinion or preference.  My
intention in presenting these to the list is so that I can gauge how many
people would rather sacrifice quality so that they could receive something
quickly.

One issue that needs to be considered is that if there were two versions
of the product (one quickly done with lesser quality and a final product
with higher quality) I would not be able to offer a free "upgrade".
Lonnie has stated that the license fees would need to be paid a second
time if one were to desire the upgraded product.

I have compiled a 9 page .djvu example of how the end product will look as
far as image quality goes - it is located at
http://www.musicheadproductions.org/downloads/sample.djvu.  This example
does not include the "bookmark" style contents that will be included in
the final product.

Here is a link to the image that is of a lesser quality, but most of the
images are already taken and ready to be "re-published" -
http://www.musicheadproductions.org/downloads/camera.jpg.

So my question is this - would you rather have a product of the quality of
the "camera.jpg" or of the "sample.djvu"?

Regards,
Michael Harwood