[Coco] Rainbow IDE 1.2

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Mon Apr 24 15:25:21 EDT 2006

At 02:09 PM 4/24/2006, you wrote:
>Roger,
>I've been trying to compile the pacdude project, and I'm not getting
>anywhere.  I couldn't find a readme file that explained how to compile it.
>
>The first time I tried, I only had 2 bin files on the disk (pacdude and
>pacload). I tried to set the options for the files I think should be on
>the disk:
>    PACDUDE, PACLOAD and PMAIN1-3 set as ASM=CCASM, 6809, Multi-origin
> or  one-origin,
>    PACDATA.BIN PACFOOD.BIN PACOBJ.BIN PACSND.BIN and PACTITLE.bin set as copy
>
>When I launch "PACDUDE.BIN" I get the typical crashed character junk on
>the screen.
>
>-Benoit

PMAIN1-3.SRC should assembled to PMAIN.BIN.  The other files should copy or
assembler over right without specifying an output filename.

I had the project set and ready to go but you might have accidentally
changed something.  Post your readout.txt window contents here and I'll see
what's going on if the above fix doesn't work.

Thanks!

--
Roger Taylor