[Coco] CoCoFest weblink and chat availability

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Mon Apr 24 13:47:20 EDT 2006

At 06:45 AM 4/24/2006, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if there will be a web cam or chat line (or both)
>available at the Fest for us poor souls who cannot physically attend the fest?
>
>Nick

Hey Nick,

If someone can carry a laptop, a $20 webcam, and free FTP-based webcam
upload software, we can do this very cheap.  I'll host the images in the
chatrooms and/or somewhere else on CoCo3.com with automatic updating every
15 seconds or whatever the upload rate is from the fest.

--
Roger Taylor