[Coco] Listing of 6809 and CoCo books

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 18:09:04 EDT 2006

Here's what I have, that's not on your list:

Your Color Computer
(c)1984
Author: Doug Mosher
Publisher: Sybex
ISBN: 0-89588-097-0
A book on  the Coco and what you can do with it.

Giant Boot of Computer Games
(c)1984,1984
Author: Tim Hartnell
Publisher: Ballentine Books
ISBN: 0-345-315609-0
This one covers 10 computers using MS Basic, one is the TRS-80 Color
Computer

OS-9 Profile  (manual)
(c)1984