[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Procedures Dox

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Apr 21 17:19:48 EDT 2006

I am in the process of creating a "procedures" guide for the Rainbow on
Disc project so that things like quality and naming conventions will be
consistant.    For those of you who may be considering scanning one or two
of your own magazines please contact me to determine whether that issues
is already taken care of, and reference the document and scripts below for
procedures and practices.  The document is a "living" document, but has
enough information in it's current revision for anyone to be able to scan
and clean images for submission to the projects archives.

I would love feedback, so don't be shy.

http://www.musicheadproductions.org/downloads/Rainbow%20on%20Disc%20Procedures.rtf
http://www.musicheadproductions.org/downloads/clean.cmd
http://www.musicheadproductions.org/downloads/chop.cmd