[Coco] Remote participation for Fest?

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 20 14:58:55 EDT 2006

Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 09:58 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
>
>> What are the plans for for remote video or chat access for the
>> upcoming Fest.
>>
>> I'm looking forward to chatting with a lot of you during the Fest now
>> that I have my CoCo set up.
>>
>> -JIm
>>

> I look forward to merging any fest video feed with the CoCo Cafe chat
> rooms like we did last year.  Whoever is doing this please get in touch
> with me for details.  It worked out GREAT last year!

I did  it last year. But will not be able to attend this year. I am
scheduled for surgery next Monday. It seems the front wall of my heart
is not performing as it should and they want to go in and reinforce it.

Someone else will have to pick up this ball and run with it.

Dave

--
Any research done on how to efficiently use computers has been long lost
in the mad rush to upgrade systems to do things that aren't needed by