[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Rainbow

Bill Gunshannon billg000 at cs.uofs.edu
Mon Apr 17 07:56:34 EDT 2006

Any chance of posting spcifically what issues are missing?  I still
have a bunch o magazines in my attic and they won't be going with me
on the next move anyway.  If I have some that are needed, they are
yours!

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |