[Color Computer] [coco] Rainbow

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 17:54:04 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/16/06 3:19:36 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:
>Perhaps I can help... on  a limited basis. I don't have a lot of time either.

>How might I  assist?

>George

Well we need people to scan  mostly.   Contact micheal and
let him know how much time you can  lend to the cause.
Do you have a scanner?   I am not sure what kind  of equipment
would be best or if you have it.  Again, everyone who can  help,
drop Micheal an email and ask him how you may help.   He  will
probably want to know if you have a compatible scanner and
operating  system (probably XP) and how much time you can
give, things like  that.

You can email him  at:

michael at musicheadproductions.org

Roy