[Coco] EPROM eraser wanted

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Apr 15 14:36:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

If you have a good lighting store around, you can try and order just the
lamp tube.

Then you can put the lamp in place of the regular florescent with the same
size in any suitable fixture.

The EPROM eraser is just an ordinary florescent tube with no interior white
coating.

It is clear glass with small balls of mercury inside.

You do have to use it in a way that you cannot look at when it is on as it
will harm your eyes.

The one I have is marked "G8T5...".

That is : "G8T5" followed by three dots (...) and a warning to avoid the
rays.

It may be listed under "Germicidal" in the lamp catalogs.

Stephen H. Fischer