[Coco] Re: First impression of Roy's adapter.

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:23:40 EDT 2006

Hi Roy. Of course add me to your waiting list. Put me at the end as I
already have the "other" VGA solution. :-)

BTW - I wanted to let you know, I hooked up my CoCo again last night. I'm
impressed all over again with the work
you did on my X-RGB2 unit. This time I'm using a smaller 15" NEC svga
monitor and I just can't get over how nice
and sharp the image is. 80 collum text is literally perfect. When I need
artifact colors, I just hit a button on the remote
and I get artifacts on a SVGA monitor. Beautiful........ Thanks all over
again.

Charlie

news:223.b21c412.316ad1dc at aol.com...