[Coco] Another NitrOS-9 Platform?

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 17:43:01 EDT 2006

Well, whuddayano!  Maybe somebody could fix Commie 64s so they would
work right... <G>

On Apr 12, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Boisy Pitre wrote:

> Just throwing something out here...
>
> A friend of mine here at UL is graduating with me in computer
> science.  He's a bit younger but had an Atari XEGS when he was a
> kid, and recently bought one off of Ebay.  We were talking about
> the CoCo and the idea hit me: wouldn't it be possible to take the
> 6502 out of that computer and replace it with a 6809 using a
> specialized daughterboard?
>
> Well apparently someone has already done this:  http://
> www.gifford.co.uk/~coredump/sixadapt.htm
>
> I think this is a very cool idea and would open some cool
> opportunities.
>
> Boisy

-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before
reading...----
Whether or not an act is perceived as being illegal is completely
dependent upon the perpetrator's allegiance.  Those who commit
illegal acts within the country of their allegiance are criminals.
Those who commit illegal acts in someone else's country are enemy
combatants.  Those who oppose criminals and enemy combatants are
patriots.  Those who oppose patriots are bent on self-destruction.