[Coco] Ran across an interesting book today...

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 01:08:37 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/12/06 12:54:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

>We  also had a forth Mike, but while I think I may have a disk around
>here  someplace, I've NDI where it might be.  I recall playing with it
>not too long after I'd rigged up some floppies, say in 85 or  so.

Oh yes, there was at least one Forth available for the 6809, and a Coco
version.  I had a "trial" copy of one, but never did anything with  it.

With its dual stack registers, the 6809 seemed to be designed for  Forth.  Of
course it was great for C (still is).

--Mike K.