[Coco] Ran across an interesting book today...

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Apr 7 17:51:34 EDT 2006

Snobol!   I had to write an Algol 60 parser in Snobol 4 for my
Programming Languages class last semester.  Talk about fun!

In Compiler Construction this semester, the project is to write a
compiler that uses a subset of the ADA programming language and
generate intermediate code.  That part is mostly working, and I am
looking forward to writing a back end which will take the i-code and
turn it into good ole' 6809 assembler.

Boisy